2/16/2012

Loooove Art Journaling

Här kommer ytterligare en sida i min AJ-bok...Det är ett collage med en bit från var och en av teamet (från ScrapTräffen den 4 februari i Bålsta)
Here is another page in my AJ-book ... It is a collage with a piece from each one of the team of ScrapGalen (from the meeting on 4 February Bålsta)


Här är det mycke' lager på lager, färger och mums..Ansiktet har jag tecknat s själv :)
Here there are many layers, colors and nice colors .. The face I have made my self :)

Mija för:

5 kommentarer:

misty sa...

This is so cool!

Michelle Hernandez sa...

This is FANTASTIC!!!!! LOVE what you did here- absolutely gorgeous and though provoking!

Miae sa...

Love it Mija! Very very cool art journaling!

muriel sa...

Hello from France! I've been reading your post of the 26th of January. I use baby wipes too and also think it is not economical. So, now whan they are fully coloured I keep them and let them dry flat. After that I stick them on paper and do free-motion stitching; then I stick the whole of it on envelopes to make nice packages for little presents. The result is gorgeous and really appreciated by my friends. I love your journal pages; they're awesome!

Clivia Schmidt sa...

This is fantastic!!!!
I love your work!
Greetings from germany!!!